- Throughout the month there will be material deliveries. We will stay within the permitted traffic lanes for these deliveries.
- We will be performing work on the exterior scaffolding throughout the month, which will produce general construction noise.
- We will be installing a utility trench on Boardman Place near Bryant St. This work will be complete within existing barricades.
- We will be re-installing the traffic signal lights on Bryant St. / Boardman Place intersection now that the scaffold is removed at that corner of the building. This work will take place in early July.
- We will be dismantling scaffold on Bryant St. elevation in mid/late July. This will require trucks staged on Bryant St. within the permitted traffic lanes.
- We will be excavating, installing rebar, and pouring concrete throughout the month in the “backyard”. This may require some trucks staged on Harriet St., and appropriate traffic control will be used.
We have started construction of the six-story residential building at 833 Bryant St.! We will continue to send out monthly newsletters with updates on progress and upcoming construction milestones, as well as occasional bulletins to inform you of a specific activity that may have an immediate noise or traffic impact. As is the case with any construction project, the schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen and weather conditions, but we wish to keep you updated on the major activities. We will endeavor to mitigate the impacts construction may cause to your community. We look forward to a successful project both for the SoMa community and the City of San Francisco. Thank you for your patience and understanding!