- Throughout the month there will be material deliveries. We will stay within the permitted traffic lanes for these deliveries.
- We will be performing work on the exterior scaffolding throughout the month, which will produce general construction noise.
- We will be erecting scaffold on Boardman Place elevation in early May.
- We will be removing scaffolding on the South elevation (opposite of Bryant St., behind building (in early May. This will require a flatbed truck staged on Harriet St. to offload the scaffolding.
- We will be beginning excavation of utility work behind the building (opposite of Bryant St.) at the end of the month, which may require some trucks to stage and exit on Harriet St.
We have started construction of the six-story residential building at 1064 Mission St! We will continue to send out monthly newsletters with updates on progress and upcoming construction milestones, as well as occasional bulletins to inform you of a specific activity that may have an immediate noise or traffic impact. As is the case with any construction project, the schedule is subject to change due to unforeseen and weather conditions, but we wish to keep you updated on the major activities. We will endeavor to mitigate the impacts construction may cause to your community. We look forward to a successful project both for the SoMa community and the City of San Francisco. Thank you for your patience and understanding!